

Hello all,
can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner? I think we tend to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of shopping and baking and cleaning that we just need to take some time and ENJOY what Christmas is about...the joy of family, friends and the birth of Jesus!
A few weeks ago, we took the jump and had family pictures done. Our intention was to go there with the Soderberg (my mom's side) cousins and have a picture done for Grandma for Christmas...and purchase that ONE picture. Well, after having all the separate families done, and then some of all the kids, Dave and I finally walked out of there with a few extra pictures and some buyer's remorse. But, it was fun and quite the memory.
Abby finally cut her first tooth through on Saturday, and has another shortly behind. Maddy's is just kind of sitting there. They are also nursing colds this week, and we are hoping they are feeling better by this weekend. I am afraid that I am the one that passed the germs on to them. Dave is just trying to stay out of the mess!
We will be hosting Christmas Eve here at our house for Dave's side and then up to Verndale to my parent's the next morning. Maybe we will have a White Christmas??
Well, I am going to wrap this up until after the holidays. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Post a Comment