Good Morning!
Just a quick note...no pictures today. I wanted to post the girls' stats from their doctor's appointment on Tuesday.
Abby: 19 lbs. 4 oz and 28 1/4 inches
Maddy 19 lbs. 9.5 oz and 27 1/2 inches
They are getting to be such big girls! I was WAY off on their weight. I thought for sure they were well over 20 lbs.
My mom got out my baby book to see how big I was at 9 months and I was 19 lbs and 28 inches...so about the same size as Abby. We need to find Dave's book and compare. I pulled out all of the 12 month clothing that they have gotten and, um, it is none too big. The pants are already fitting just right, the shirts are still a little big.
Uncle Troy and Denise are in Texas for a few days and Bumpa and Grandma Bernie are in Florida. This would be the perfect time to be in warm weather for a few days. Ahhh! Everyone stay warm and be safe the next few days!
1 comment:
Oh Stacy! What a beautiful family you have. The girls are soooo cute! I love that I can see all the pictures. Our little Will (4 months old last Sunday) had a trip to the doc, and he weighed 16 lounds already! I think we're going to have a lunker on our hands. Be sure to stop by the blog and see new pics... miss you much!
the-baumann-family.blogspot.com
Annie
Post a Comment