Monday, March 12, 2007

Ahhhh!




Ahhh, is it time for spring? I must say that I L-O-V-E this weather and it can stay around for a while.


We survived the big snowstorms the first part of the month. I think we ended up with about 26 inches between the two. Now today, we have grass in our front yard!


The girls are doing super. Abby is moving around so quickly with the army crawl that she does. Whenever she meets a different flooring...the bathroom tile, different carpets, hardwood...she slaps it a few times with her hand before she goes any further. At least you know where she is. She will follow you or will come find you. She has also started waving bye-bye, but usually waits to wave until the person has turned around. Her 4th bottom tooth is starting to cut through, too.


Maddy just started in the past few days to move. She throws both arms ahead of her and then pulls her body to catch up. She grunts when she does this, so it is "bam, grunt. Bam, grunt." I always know where she is, too! She has cut 4 teeth on the bottom now, and both are babbling up a storm.


Dave and I are doing well. Both still plugging away at Ford and the hospital. We took in some Parade of Homes this weekend so now we are all in a tizzy to do some painting. (Any of you who know, we change paint colors in the house as often as clothes.) Cooper is well, too, despite nursing an ear infection. Poor guy. :( He wasn't too into the deep snow, so is liking to go outside a little more now.


Take care everyone and enjoy this "spring" weather!!!


No comments: