Monday, June 11, 2007

Whoa!


Whoa! It has been a while since I have posted on the blog. Sorry! Things are going just peachy around the Peterson household...no need to worry.


Both Dave and I are busy with working. He has been steady working on the "home beautifying" thing, and I have been able to pick up about 3 days a week at the hospital versus the 1-2 before. I am mostly doing 3pm-11:30pm shifts, but occasionally pick up an overnighter.


The girls are doing awesome! They are 13 months and just getting F-U-N. Not that they weren't before! No walking yet, but they get around so fast crawling, that I doubt it will be for a while. Babbling up a storm and they play really well together. They also make sure they are aware of where they other is at and what she is doing. We are starting to see a little of the "twin talk" starting as they will scream or babble something across the room and the other will respond.


Otherwise, we are getting in lots of playtime outside with the pool and toys. We haven't made it up to Leech Lake yet this year, but hopefully soon. Dave just got in his first round of golf the other evening. I will have a little less pruning in the garden this year as most of my roses didn't survive the winter. I am now deciding what exciting thing to replace them with. Gosh...how old am I???

1 comment:

Troy said...

Good to see the pool in use! Sounds like you guys will need it this week. How long until we see a picture of Stacy and Dave in it???

Uncle Troy