Friday, August 3, 2007




Thought that I would just share a couple pictures of the girls. They grow and change so fast! Both are walking with ease...maybe more of a run. They other day, Abby just did lap after lap around the living room babbling the whole time.


The green glasses that Maddy is wearing are some that we got them last year for up at the cabin. Maddy found them in a drawer and they are now her favorite thing to wear. Automatic peek-a-boo accessory.


The stinks will be 15 months on August 9th and have their check up on August 14. They are getting tall as they can now reach the doorknobs. We have the lever type knobs so now closing the door to rooms and closets no longer keeps them out. Guess I will be making a trip to Babies R Us soon for latches. I can't afford to loose too much more toilet paper from them breaking into the bathroom!!!
Other pictures included are daddy's girls watching him outside (they are BIG into daddy) and also a family picture from our day at Como Zoo.


No comments: