Wednesday, October 3, 2007

They will make you laugh!

Daddy just had to put them on the tractor at Pine Tree Apple Orchard
Abby giving Madelyn a good tickle on the feet! I don't know if you can see, but they let me put the sides of their hair in little pigtails. Well, I chased them around the room with a brush and rubber bands and did it on the fly.

The girls really enjoy Tuesday mornings. Why? Because it is garbage day!! As soon as they hear the trucks coming down the street, they run to the window and watch the truck go from house to house.








This morning, I was cleaning up from breakfast and knew that the girls had pulled a box out from their room and were playing with it. When I came in from the kitchen, there they were...all squished into the box together. Then they would crawl out and then squish back in together (but facing a different way). Then they would do it all over again lauging the whole time!






No comments: