Sunday, January 13, 2008

No more Uh-Ohs!!

Abby feeding her baby doll some juice

Little Maddy Grace


Both of the girls like to put on our shoes. Here is Abby in some heels.

Is that good, Maddy?


I think the babies are done with their pacifiers! It is nice to get some pictures without them in their mouth.



Way to go, girls!!



Aside from some general fussiness, the girls did alright with the transition. One SUPER thing about being done with the nuks, is that the girls are more verbal (duh!). Granted, they don't make tons of words, but there is alot more "talking." I can now retire my superpower of NNV- Night Nuk Vision. That is when you can find a nuk, ANYWHERE, in the dead of night.



Starting tomorrow, I will be starting back to work. I am only going back 5 days each pay period (2 weeks) but it will be a schedule at least. I have been very lucky to have had almost two years to be at home with the girls with a very relaxed work schedule. Dave has been working for Renewal by Anderson installing window replacements to fill some of his free time between projects with Premier. That will be wrapping up for a while this month so he will take over kid duty when he isn't working elsewhere.



Well, that is all from the Peterson house for now. We do need to wish Great Auntie Sharon a Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good day!

1 comment:

The Baumanns said...

I am so jealous! No more nuks! We should really try that with Will, but he is teething, and feel like he still needs his. Congrats!