The rules:
“The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags a few people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment (or sends them an email), letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
1. What was I doing ten years ago? It was the summer of 1998... Being as I was on the 5- year BSU plan, I was still living in Bemidji. Hollee and I had moved from the "green monster" since Andrea, Ginger and Hope graduated, to an apartment on 15th Street. We had a Landlady that I KNOW came into our apartment alot when we weren't there. Anyway...I was working at the library on campus and as a waitress at Stats Sports Bar and taking summer classes (Anatomy and Physiology with Doc Openshaw and an independent Psych class)
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): 1. Finish clearing the winter stuff out of the closets and drawers 2. Go to work in the afternoon 3. Get the kids outside to burn off some of their energy 4. Weed the flowerbeds while the girls run 5. Get something together for Dave and the girls for dinner tonight.
3. Snacks I enjoy: Anything chocolate or peanut butter or combination of the two. I have been on an apple and grape kick lately, too. I also like cheese and crackers for the salty side in me. Oh, and cookies and ice cream.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Quit my scheduled job, but do volunteer nursing in health care programs for the under privileged, donate oodles of it to charities and my church, pay off debts, get a house on the lake (but not an obnoxious one), travel more, set my family up to be comfortable for the rest of their lives.
5. Places I have lived: Wyndmere, North Dakota; Verndale, Minnesota; Bemidji, Minnesota; Hanna, Wyoming; Coon Rapids, Minnesota; White Bear Lake, Minnesota
6. People I want to know more about: Well, Annie Banannie claimed most everyone already, so I will continue this to fellow bloggers Cousin Kortney (though I'm not sure she is still blogging as the crickets chirp when I check her blog **hint, hint**) and Wis-conny Beth J. Frequent readers Uncle T, Auntie D, Mrs. ED, and Yulie can also send me an email with their answers!
No comments:
Post a Comment