Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday!!

Today, it is:

(idea courtesy of MckMama...linked over there on the right under "Sites We Enjoy)

In the past few days, I DID NOT:
  • While "somewhere," find the cafeteria closed, missing my opportunity for a bowl of delish Creamy Wild Rice soup. I DID NOT then return to my station, call the kitchen and ask for a bowl of said soup stating, "I have a patient that said that it sounds like it might hit the spot for her. Could you please send up a bowl? Thanks." I wouldn't do that.

  • I DID NOT, and would never use a rubber band on the button of my jeans because they are getting a bit too snug and I am too cheap to buy another pair...and too lazy to diet and exercise. Gosh, who would do that??

  • I DID NOT then eat M&M's off of a spoon full of peanut butter for breakfast. Yuck- what kind of hillbilly does that?

  • I would never sit my kids down to watch Dora the Explorer while I check my email. Only neglectful mothers do and that is NOT ME!

  • I DID NOT turn my car around in the middle of the dark road Saturday night after work when a car full of punks threw an egg at my window in hopes I could chase the little *#@!s down. I like egg on my car and was mighty impressed with their aim, so I would never do that.

Nope, NOT ME!!!!

Think about what you "HAVE NOT" done this week and post it on your blog, or leave a comment!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Loved your Not Me's. I didn't have a run in with M&M's this week either!

Jennifer said...

I absolutely never have my kids watch TV while I play on the computer!! Great post!

Hollee said...

That's great! Really! I better get thinking about my Have Nots!! :)

The Baumanns said...

Hilarious!