Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh No Mommy...


...is what I heard last night from the kitchen, only to walk in and find Abby in a puddle of, er, vomit.


Then again 5 minutes later in the living room.


And again a few minutes later in the garbage.


And again later in her bed.


And this morning in her bed. It is so lovely to wake up to your daughter calling, "Oh no Mommy, big, BIIIIIIG puke. Yucky BIIIIIG puke." With a 102.8 fever.


So, I am home from work this afternoon, scrubbing Woolite into my carpets and washing pink blankies and jammies. But, I sure do love the snuggles. :)


-----------------------------------


Did you hear about this family? She has alot of blankies and jammies to wash now. Hope she stocked up on Woolite, too. What a blessing for them!!


Multiple births seem to be popping up all over in the media lately. It seems every other celebrity that gets pregnant gets prgnant with twins. Hmmm. It is like it is a trend. A creepy trend. Twin babies are not like handbags nor should they be used to get millions of dollars from magazines.


Gosh, I never knew that I was so trendy!!!!


---------------------------------


One last thing. I have a confession to make. I am hooked on this show:

The Bachelor!

I haven't been one in the past to watch this show, but for some reason, I am interested in this season. Psst...I don't watch it alone. Dave is into it too. Don't tell anyone, though.

3 comments:

Denise and Troy said...

OH NO.....hope Abby is feeling better soon!!

Troy and I are hooked on the Bachelor also! Every Monday night you will find us in front of the boob-tube at 7pm sharp!! Troy seems to thing Stephanie (the very defined cheek bone lady) from Alabama is going to be the one Jason falls in love with....but I think she looks old enough to be his mom? Cant wait for next Monday night!!

The Petersons said...

Thanks! I think Abby is feeling better this morning. No more fever or pukes.

I had initially thought Stephanie too, but they don't seem to have "that kind of connection." I like Melissa (the dimples) and Dave liked Lauren (the teacher) until she got weird and sent home this week. What IS up with her cheekbones, anyway?

Lord, help us!

Ginger said...

We have the puking going on too - but bless my children and husband they can make it to the toliet now!

OMG I love the bachelor this year too. I have not watched it before either. Love it!

Later dude!