Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh Baby...and baby, and baby...





Babies seem to be the theme lately. Not in my uterus...No!! But in some other special people!


Our wonderful friends, Donna and Emefa welcomed their baby, a little boy, Daniel Eli, on January 20...her due date. She is wondering if there is a prize for delivering on your due day. Any thoughts? He sure is a beautiful boy with lots of dark hair. He slept the whole time I was there to visit, but his mother says that is not the case at night. :) But, thumbs up to Donna who labored at home, arriving at the hospital "at a nine," then having him sans epidural. The girl needs some applause, people!


My friend Julie and her husband are expecting in July. Uber excited are they for the arrival of their "squishy." Please keep Eric in your thoughts as he serves our country overseas.


And last, but not least, Abby and Madelyn would like to announce that they are going have a little cousin in early September. Denise and Troy (my brother and sister-in-law) will be welcoming their first around that time. I am guessing red hair and fair skin?


There will be more, I am sure, as it is only January. But 2008 is shaping up to be a baby boomin' year. I better start stocking up on baby cards and neutral sleepers and onesies....
Just a few pics of little Eli, his mama, and of my girls. Ab loves the broom. If only she could figure out the vacuum. And Maddy loves shoes, or boots, whatever will go on her foot!

1 comment:

Hollee said...

I love babies!! Congrats to all the new parents! Yippee!

This has to be said....Maddy is a girl after my own heart! Only 20 months old and already a shoe-fetish....love it! Now Abbers on the other hand, I'm not much of a cleaner, but I love her anyways!! XOXOXOXOXO to all you crazy Petersons!