Monday, January 28, 2008

Two posts in one day??

Well, the girls are tucked in and I sent the hubby to the store, so I had a little extra time to post some pictures.

What a glorious past few days we have had weather wise. We have had the girls outside as much as possible in hopes they will burn off some of the cabin fever they have built up...and some of ours, too!

Today, the girls and I took a field trip to the park to do some swinging and sliding in the 40 degree weather. When they got out of the car, they made a mad dash for the swings.


Maddy gearing up to slide!

Abby swinging away


Maddy can just barely reach that top drawer and we have moved her crib over all we can. Sometimes, Abby will tattle on her, as you will hear "Get Down! Oh-ohhhh. Get down." Othertimes, you will find her on TOP of the dresser after she has pulled herself over. Or, you will find her trying to stuff puppy in the drawer and close it. I caught this picture of the bandit the other night. Not safe, I know.

Abby's new favorite word is "wow". More like "wooOOOww-ah." Everything is wow- Dinner, the tub filling, something good on TV. You know something is really great if it gets a "wow, yeah, yeah!" She really likes it when you whisper it to her so she can whisper it back.

1 comment:

Hollee said...

Oh, Stacy...I look at this post everyday because the photo of Maddy the Monkey cracks me up like no other! LOL! I laugh everytime! I think she is going to give her parents a run for their money!

Too terribly cute! Miss you all so very much! X's and O's for all of you!