For T&D. Sorry, I couldn't get a nice one of them doing the "Beaver Call." Maddy has a thing with lifting her shirt this week and looking at her belly button. I have no clue.
We had the crud run rampant through our house this past week, starting with the girls then me, then Dave. The girls have finally "dried up," and hopefully Dave and I will be there soon, too. I found myself in Urgent Care on Saturday morning with a wicked sore throat and no voice (Dave thought it was great!). But, no strep. Whew! I was working last weekend so I wanted to be sure I didn't expose my patients to strep. After guzzling some tea and Popsicles, my voice returned about 1pm and I was off to work!
On Wednesday, the girls had their first day of school. Well, not SCHOOL, but we started an ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education) class through the school district in the morning. I think it will be a fun experience for all of us and a good stimulation for the girls. They enjoyed painting with the glitter glue and playing in the big bin of snow (penguins and polar bears were the day's theme.) As for circle time and singing, they weren't too into that yet.
Here is hoping that you are having a wonderful week and that spring will be here soon! :)
2 comments:
Thank You!!! I love it!!!
Ok, Millsy, sing it with me!
I'm a beaver, you're a beaver, we are beavers all, and when we get together, we do the beaver call!!!!
Love the shirts!!! And girls, I'm sure your Uncle Troy will teach you the beaver call, but Auntie Howdie will help you perfect it! :)
LOVE to all!
Post a Comment