Monday, March 17, 2008

7 Things About Me...

I got this idea from CFHusband (check out the link to his blog over there on the side). Here are seven things about me that might be interesting.

1. When I was little, I had no desire at all to be a nurse. I thought that was the "yuckiest" job ever. I wanted to be a teacher or a flight attendant. I decided I wanted to be a nurse my junior year of high school.

2. I hate snakes. And big black dogs. Both make me breathe faster and my heart race.

3. I cannot sleep without a blanket or a sheet over me. It can be 263 degrees outside and I will need something over me. I have a pet peeve of gum smackers. It makes my teeth hurt. I also go bonkers when people use a fingernail clipper in church or a class. Seriously- can't they hear it???

4. I LOVE Peanut Butter. Period.

5. I was named my high school's Athlete of the Year as a junior. I was in volleyball, basketball and track- but only did VB and track my senior year.

6. When I was in fourth or fifth grade, I won a contest in Verndale for designing the summer celebration's logo. It was the state of Minnesota with a heart placed where Verndale is. Genius!

7. I really like Ebay. Buying and selling. I also love coupons. It is the thrill of the good deal - and fabulous girls never pay full price! :)


Okay, now post some on your blog or send an email. It is kind of fun!

1 comment:

Hollee said...

Oh, Stacy! I love it!!! So blog-o-licious!! You are a girl after my heart! I've already blogged once today, so maybe tomorrow! WAHOO!