This week is the BIG birthday week! The girls will turn two on Friday the 9th- Holy Moly! This week we thought we would post some of our favorite pictures from the past couple years to show how much they have changed and grown.
Okay, so this one is more how I changed and grew. This picture was taken two weeks before they were born with my grand 47 inch waistline and 60 extra lbs. I look thrilled.One of my showers...two days before their birthday.
Abby on Halloween of 2007 as a Bee. (Picture from our friends the Gadbois Family)
Madelyn on Halloween 2007 as a ladybug (also taken by the Gadbois family) They both have their daddy's beautiful blue eyes!*********************
This past week at church, the sermon was about parenting. One quote that our pastor used was:
"The days parenting may be long, but the years fly by."
They sure do.
4 comments:
Oh Stacy.... They are so cute! Both of those picture are awesome. I must ask how did you sleep with that tummy - it looks so uncomfortable! But you were sure blessed.
Love, G
Sleeping was a production! With a pillow on each side to "catch" the belly...I don't think there was much room for the hubby. :) The thing with two is that one is always getting laid on and kicking.
So cute! I miss you guys! Wish I was there to help celebrate birthday #2!!
Love ya'll!
Happy Birthday Girls! See you this weekend!
Uncle Troy and Auntie Denise
Post a Comment