The girls are now TWO! A good weekend was had by all...topped off with a couple of Dora cakes and ice cream. Friday, we took the girls for haircuts then to Como Zoo for some animal watching and lunch. That evening, Dave's side came over for pizza and cake. Saturday we zipped up to Verndale and celebrated on Sunday with the Mills/Soderberg fams. The girls love it when you ask them how old they are and they can answer "I TwWWWOOOOooo."
I had great intentions of posting lots of pictures last week, but we had a freak bout of the stomach "yuckies" fly through the house and I never got to posting. Maybe I will get some up here and there over the next few weeks!
We like to wear our sunglasses while we play with the Play-Doh...'cuz we cool like that.
Open up wide for some Dora cake, Abby!
2 comments:
They are so cute! Happy, happy birthday! AGAIN!
Love you all!
You so rock! That's all!
Love you!!
Post a Comment