With daddy off hunting in Walker for the weekend, the girls and I made another quick overnight trip to Verndale to visit Nana and Bubba. I really wanted to get up there to go see my 91 year old Grandma who recently fell and broke her left elbow and right hip. She is now in the nursing home for further care. The girls stayed home with Nana and I was able to have a nice visit with her.
In the meantime, my dad was also out hunting on the back 40 for some deer. He bagged a small one early on the first day so he pretty much had everything put away by the time we got there Saturday evening...except the blaze orange hats. The girls were all about Bubba's blaze orange hats on Sunday while outside (brrr!). After romping around in the cold, they came in and did some coloring with Bubba at the kitchen table.
1 comment:
Bubba looks like he really enjoys coloring! :)
Post a Comment