Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday!!

It is Monday, and I need to vent. Here is my contribution to:


* I did not, after becoming frustrated with posting a video to my blog, write and email to Hollee asking her to try the link I posted. I did NOT use two four letter words in one email. I am a nice Christian girl and would not do that.
* I am NOT a frugal person, so when I put Abby's pull up on this morning and split the side, I did not put packaging tape on it so that I could eek a few hours out of it. Nah, that wasn't me.
* I am really working on potty training the girls- especially Abby. The girls have two potty seats...a blue one that sits on the floor and a red one that goes up on the big potty. I DID NOT hide the blue potty last week after becoming ohsotiredofitIcan'ttakeitanymore with Abby's game of pee/poop a bit in blue potty, dump out the cup, rinse and repeat...at least twenty times with each trip. I absolutely love spending my day in the bathroom doing this- and then scrubbing up all of the "schtuff" off the floor, the potty, the toilet, the kid....
* I DID NOT get out of work last night at 7:15pm. If I did get out of work early, I for sure would NOT go to the store and leisurely peruse the aisles while sipping a caramel latte. I have two year old twins at home for Pete's sake and need to be home.
Okay, that is all. I feel better.
Except for that flippin' video.

4 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I so love that you taped the pull up! Those things are expensive!!! I enjoyed your list

-stephanie- said...

I understand the not going home just cuz you got out early thing. I told my husband I was just going to get some gas, and well Dollar Tree happened to be on the way home....and he my 4 year old did fine without me.

Hollee said...

Love it! LOVE IT!

Even if it was me with the email that should've been cleaned up a bit! :)

The Baumanns said...

I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD! And I didn't even abbreviate that... I love the last one about sipping the latte, cuz I have NEVER done that either... ha ha!