Thursday, December 18, 2008

I LOVE this movie!



Fah-ra-ra-ra raaa....

Hands down, the best Christmas movie ever made. I look forward to it every year. Even though it drives my mother and cousin crazy, I can laugh every year like it is the first time I have ever seen it.

My favorite parts, you ask? Well, I think my favorite is the Lamp Scene ("Fra-jee-lay") or when Mom asks Randy how the little piggies eat. "I can't put my arms down" comes in at a close second.

Indulge me...What is YOUR favorite part? Or, what is your favorite Christmas movie?

Now, be good. Or Santa will kick you down the slide.

7 comments:

Hollee said...

This is Great! I love this movie and every time I see it I think of you! I, too, laugh as if I had never seen it before.

My favorite parts: "you'll shoot your eye out." The kid sticking his tongue to the flag pole. And the little boys stuck in the snow. Oh, and the pink bunny suit! :)

Love it!

Troy said...

The whole movie is awesome!

"Well, what is it?"
"It's a major prize!"
"Like What?"
"Maybe its a bowling alley?"
"How would they fit a bowling alley in there?"
"Well, it would be the deed!"
"Its.....its.....its.... a lamp!!!!"
"I know just where to put it, in our front window!"

And the Bumpus Hounds!!!

24 hours of A Christmas Story, I can not wait!!! Libby will watch it with me!

Hollee said...

OHHHH! How cute is your BLOG! You are so freakin' festive.

The Petersons said...

Troy- I worry about the fact that you can recite a whole scene....

Can't wait until all of the girls can watch it with us! Does Denise like it?

Denise and Troy said...

Nope, Denise doesn't like it. She likes the old Rudolph one that when his nose lights up, it sounds like it has a radioactive buzz. I don't care for that one so we each get to watch our favorite in peace and quiet. I am sure Libby will be exposed to both.

Hope said...

My favorite is National Lampoons Christmas vacation. One of my favorite scenes is the squirrel scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdiXSsFp29s&feature=related

My family would watch this and laugh like it was the first time we saw it.

The Baumanns said...

Oh man. I love the whole thing. I too love the fa-rah-rah part. Bunny pajamas... getting kicked down the slide... there are just too many parts to count!

I also love your festive blog decor! (I tried to do that to mine, but alas, I am HTML challenged, and I think the Mac version of blogger is just not as convenient for these types of things.)

Love you all and Merry Christmas Petersons!