I wasn't too sure if the girls would be excited about winter and the snow this year, but I was wrong. They are totally into it, which is really kind of fun. It has been neat showing them how to build a snowman (which we did this morning) and how to make snow angels.
We have really enjoyed the few 30+ degree days that we have had in the past couple weeks and are getting prepared for the cold and snow that are headed our way this weekend.
Here are a few pictures of the girls enjoying the snow. Yes, those are the Fanny Lifter steps from "THE FIRM" workout videos next to the snowman...as you can see they are being put to wonderful use. I'm not sure why/how they got brought outside. Hmmm. Maddy is a little upset because she wanted the carrot that is being used for his nose.
As for the pending sale on the Grand Avenue house, if we don't have one offer, we have two! The first couple that offered on the house is still trying to get financing - which is pretty difficult right now. In the meantime, another group took a look at it and has stated they have an offer ready if the first does not come together. Hopefully we will know more next week.
Until then, enjoy the weekend!
1 comment:
Too CUTE!! And the best use of exercise equipment I can think of! :)
Love you all.
Post a Comment