Here are a few random pictures from the last few weeks. xoxo
Lunch with Haillie at Adventure Park

The girls like to hang out in their room some mornings right when they get up...with their snakes.

Visiting with Great Grandma. The amount of goodies they scored from the staff that afternoon was obscene!

Maddy digging in the HUGE sandbox- Valentine's Day at the MN Zoo

Abby
Abby, you need pants on before you can go outside. What kind of get-up is that? :)
Abby tucked in with her snake at bedtime.

Maddy with puppy AND snake. What happened to dollies and Barbie????
2 comments:
Love that pic of you, your dad, your grandma and the girls!
Tomorrow, Jake's show and share theme is something special and he is taking a framed pic of me, my grandma H, my dad and Jacob when he was 5 weeks old. I love that pic and was touched when he wanted to bring it for show and share.
I'm such a cheese, I know, but I'm so glad I have those kinds of photos!
Miss you!
Your girls are little hams, aren't they? I can see that even in photos. I bet Will and the girls would have an absolute ball!
Post a Comment