Call it cyber stalking. Call it being nosy. Whatever. But, I have been fascinated with this blog since I received a link to it from a friend last week.
http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/
This is a husband's story of his life with his wife who has Cystic Fibrosis. In the midst of preparing her for a double lung transplant, they discovered she was pregnant. At 24 weeks of pregnancy, the baby had to be delivered due to the mom's condition deteriorating. Now, several weeks after the birth, mom has still not seen her baby and is still on the ventilator to help her breathe.
If you are a praying person, ask the big guy upstairs to hold this family close. They are certainly an inspiring family with BIG faith in God.
**Warning: If you do go to this site, there are pictures of tiny baby with tubes, etc...just in case that makes you, well, you know.**
(And now I just love the Foo Fighter's song "Miracle.")
1 comment:
Thank you!
Post a Comment